The cost for participation in the Kansas Cattle Drive 2011 is $2,500 per person per week. This includes participation in the Cattle Drive, all meals served by the Chuck Wagon, and a lot of fun.
Deposits of $1,500 are taken on a first come first serve basis until we fill each of the seven available spots per week. Simply put, we will not hold a space for you, unless we have received the full $1,500 deposit per person.
Payment in full must be received in the Cattle Drive Association Office by July 24th, 2011. If we do not receive the balance of your payment by July 24th, 2011, we will give your spot to someone on the waiting list and your deposit will not be returned.
You may request a refund of your initial deposit, in writing, post marked prior to July 24th and you will be refunded your $1,500 deposit, minus a $250 processing fee.
You may request a refund of your participation fee, in writing, post marked prior to August 1st and you will be refunded the $2,500 participation fee minus a $500 dollar processing fee. Refunds requested in writing after August 1st will be considered on a case by case basis.
1) All Guest Drovers must be at least 18 years of age
2) No dogs or other pets will be allowed on the Drive.
3) No alcoholic beverages will be allowed while riding.
4) No firearms are allowed. Even if you have a CCW, leave it at home.
5) No mistreatment of animals will be tolerated.
6) No public drunkenness will be tolerated.
7) Willful disregard for the rules or acts of disorderliness will not be tolerated. In the interest of safety and to ensure the pleasurable experience for the other guests, the Trail Boss may remove a guest at anytime from the Drive.
You can download the attached pdf, fill it out and either mail it to:
Kansas 150th Anniversary Cattle Drive Committee
1575 Ave. JJ
Ellsworth, Kansas 67439
or, email it to email@example.com